http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
To all you (TWO) spammers
5:29 AM |

Hey Anon! My dear beeyotxch <3

Thanks for spamming, and keeping my blog alive coz i'm too lazy to. I totally <3 you my secretadmirer. Well, here's a dedication to you <333 Je vais fier de mon cul quand je vois ta visage.

And to all you spammers out there, beso mi culo e vete a la mierda porque ojala que mueras. Honestly, fac ut vivas. Get a life and Danke Schun, thank you for letting me practice languages (my latest craze) on you :P

Tace atque abi. Ich steche Dir die Augen raus und pisse dir ins Gehirn.

You know you love me,
<333 The BONE. (I’m so taking that as my new nickname :P)
PS. anyone noe italian? or spanish? TEACH ME <3
PPS. I may pick up german AGAIN, except at Goethe this time... and french too... at Alliance Francais... again... why did she pull me out in the first place? haiiz... Well, cross your fingers guys, and hope i get to learn them again :DD <33y'all

PPPS. (haha look at all the "P"s ... dotz) For relinks, please post ur links and i'll relink after eoys kay, promise <333